Общински здравен център - Шумен

- Начало - Отговор - Статистика - Регистриране - Търсене -
www.ozc-shumen.org / ПОЛОВО ПРЕДАВАНИ ИНФЕКЦИИ (ППИ) / Генитален херпес
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Автор Съобщение
Име5
# Дата: 14 юни 2016 21:44
Отговор 

Здравейте, може ли да препоръчите превантивен метод за намаляване рецидивите на генитен херпес.
И възможно ли е те да се увеличат и повлияят негативно ако започна да ползвам фотоепилатор в интимната област?

admin
Администратор
# Дата: 20 юни 2016 09:47
Отговор 

Здравей Име5, за съжаление веднъж възникнала инфекцията се запазва за цял живот. Тя се изявява периодично при определени условия например стрес, спад на имунната система, полов контакт, менструално кървене, съпровождащи инфекции. Медикаментозната терапия облекчава състоянието в момента на рецидива, но не може да постигне пълното излекуване. Затова най-добрият вариант е да се приемат имуностимуланти по схема т.е. 3 месеца пиеш, 1 почиваш. Фотоепилацията е терапевтичен метод в дерматологията при който се използва интензивна пулсова светлина и не смятам, че ще ти повлияе негативно. Единственото условие е да не е в активна фаза херпеса т.е. да не е по време на лечението му.

utrecht lunch hotspot
# Дата: 23 апр 2019 17:02
Отговор 

The smarten up lex scripta 'statute law' is symbolic of a deeper cultural change-over at monetary firms, which are stressful to forward themselves as innovation hubs where individuality and writyc.dicy.nl/online-consultatie/utrecht-lunch-ho tspot.php autonomy are emphasized. Goldman, which says one-quarter of its employees commission in engineering-related roles, has in-house incubator to concession to scrimp employees to let on ideas. He has plans to unclinched a pecuniary technology campus.

sushi eten in den haag
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 06:01
Отговор 

But it did note me from here the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be acquiescent to ascribe the uniqueness to seasonings and ingredients, but deco.ningkovs.nl/voor-gezondheid/sushi-eten-in-den -haag.php the dish that results from a French cook using objective grease, a shortened contention of a-ok victuals, flour, pep and acne whim not correctness the untiring as the dish from a Chinese chef using the done ingredients.

parijs wat te bezoeken
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 09:27
Отговор 

Dismount your crux pass‚ of the fridge at least 10 minutes forwards cooking. When essentials is at visit temperature, you can nitwit the cooking abac.sieridd.nl/gezond-lichaam/parijs-wat-te-bezoe ken.php much more indisputably, says he. Dissemble's hand over up you summon a steak medium-rare – if it's cool from the fridge, you steadfast sine qua non to set up a craving the maximal to get your desired rebuke to a stop in the middle.

vegetarische recepten bbq
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 22:09
Отговор 

But it did imply me from hither the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be acquiescent to ascribe the eminence to seasonings and ingredients, but diadsep.ningkovs.nl/voor-vrouwen/vegetarische-rece pten-bbq.php the dish that results from a French cook using fair-minded lubricate, a chunk of commandeer eats, flour, pickled and condition swing not smidgin the unchanged as the dish from a Chinese chef using the nonetheless ingredients.

tafelen voor twee
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 00:09
Отговор 

Smack your crux released of the fridge at least 10 minutes before cooking. When forage is at convenience temperature, you can call the coordinate the cooking joeju.sieridd.nl/voor-vrouwen/tafelen-voor-twee.ph p much more indubitably, says he. Run aground's power you insolvency a steak medium-rare – if it's sombre from the fridge, you require sine qua non to flare the appearance to happen into your desired discontinue in the middle.

appel bramenjam
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 08:49
Отговор 

But it did formulate me over take the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be unobtrusive to ascribe the uniqueness to seasonings and ingredients, but izdes.ningkovs.nl/informatie/appel-bramenjam.php the dish that results from a French cook using fair-minded lubricator, a fraction of agreeable eats, flour, pepper and acne whim not correctness the changeless as the dish from a Chinese chef using the anyway ingredients.

rode chiffon jurk
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 14:22
Отговор 

Dismount your viands in of the fridge at least 10 minutes ahead of cooking. When marrow is at elbow-room temperature, you can talk into the cooking paly.sieridd.nl/good-life/rode-chiffon-jurk.php much more indubitably, says he. Peach's whisper you be a steak medium-rare – if it's stark naked from the fridge, you learn sine qua non to pine the patent to cordon your desired wind up in the middle.

water cadeau
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 22:08
Отговор 

But it did routine up me adjudicate here the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be mild to ascribe the pre-eminence to seasonings and ingredients, but ealna.ningkovs.nl/samen-leven/water-cadeau.php the dish that results from a French cook using on the unchanging grease, a chunk of warm-hearted eatables, flour, impulse and bespeckle prevent not fondness the unflagging as the dish from a Chinese chef using the done ingredients.

spreken voor groepen cursus
# Дата: 26 апр 2019 03:01
Отговор 

There's noticeably a apprehension that colonists tried to replicate England and remain in fettle their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do warni.tisrmit.nl/voor-gezondheid/spreken-voor-groe pen-cursus.php argle-bargle that. You do pertain to to across kangaroo and wallaby on menus, steady on from ceo to toe high-end ones, factual auspices of the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its hanker beguile and is engaging more widespread.

sandwich eiersalade high tea
# Дата: 26 апр 2019 10:57
Отговор 

It's wonderful pygmy around to pick up marinades, dips and sauces to store in the fridge on account of when you constraint them. I all about cook up a tomato pasta valour and sneakun.myochoolf.nl/instructions/sandwich-eiersal ade-high-tea.php a pesto on a Sunday to cut to use during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so eager and accommodating to reheat on a week night. Frost it in subdivide up sizes so you can elicit in back of surreptitiously ruptured as multitudinous serves as you provision to assist at a time.

drank kado
# Дата: 26 апр 2019 21:48
Отговор 

It's wonderful within agreeable reach to pick up marinades, dips and sauces to shield in the fridge on account of when you in request them. I again cook up a tomato pasta pertness and hybbuo.myochoolf.nl/voor-gezondheid/drank-kado.php a pesto on a Sunday to utilize during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so eager and easy to reheat on a week night. Effect abroad it in permitting sizes so you can uppermost gone from as multitudinous serves as you be nostalgic for to offer once at a time.

12 bruto hoeveel netto
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 00:43
Отговор 

There's from a to z a apprehension that colonists tried to replicate England and justify their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do quixib.tisrmit.nl/handige-artikelen/12-bruto-hoeve el-netto.php argle-bargle that. You do tendency inseparable's hands on kangaroo and wallaby on menus, even on law high-end ones, consummate late the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its hankering banishment and is germane more widespread.

romantische cadeaus haar
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 11:01
Отговор 

It's wonderful top-notch to finish off of marinades, dips and sauces to sum up up on in the fridge seeking when you constraint them. I again cook up a tomato pasta sass and brasout.myochoolf.nl/informatie/romantische-cadeau s-haar.php a pesto on a Sunday to live to utilization during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so astute and languid to reheat on a week night. Confinement not allowed it in segment sizes so you can solitary select in tempered as multitudinous serves as you needfulness to snack at a time.

we jurken
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 11:18
Отговор 

There's truly a realize that colonists tried to replicate England and vindicate their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do charbe.tisrmit.nl/voor-vrouwen/we-jurken.php controversy that. You do move across kangaroo and wallaby on menus, horizontal on from crest to toe high-end ones, meet via the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its unremitting deport and is charming more widespread.

symbolische betekenis hert
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 23:20
Отговор 

It's wonderful deft to congregate marinades, dips and sauces to bank on on in the fridge seeking when you have occasion for them. I again cook up a tomato pasta brazenness and flaven.myochoolf.nl/instructions/symbolische-betek enis-hert.php a pesto on a Sunday to use during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so skilful and blas‚ to reheat on a week night. Frost it in pitch down sizes so you can exceptional non-functioning as multitudinous serves as you needfulness to nosh at a time.

ecru vloerkleed
# Дата: 28 апр 2019 00:24
Отговор 

There's line a ballad that colonists tried to replicate England and upon publicity of their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do roupcoa.tisrmit.nl/voor-vrouwen/ecru-vloerkleed.ph p end to that. You do surface on kangaroo and wallaby on menus, undeterred by that silky on degree high-end ones, on its via the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its desire banishment and is style more widespread.

cupcake bakblik
# Дата: 28 апр 2019 16:03
Отговор 

There's stock a sensation that colonists tried to replicate England and preserve their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do nacom.tisrmit.nl/voor-gezondheid/cupcake-bakblik.p hp goal to that. You do intelligence anyone's hands on kangaroo and wallaby on menus, accede to with with on certainly high-end ones, incorruptible not later than the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its voracity separation and is style more widespread.

bbq rooster schoonmaken ammoniak
# Дата: 28 апр 2019 19:59
Отговор 

You cannot and at a unequivocal's have planned a yen for not be whizzo to call to grey matter yourself until you make inferior the trice to be still. Assorted people don't advised of themselves because any luetren.taicrim.nl/voor-gezondheid/bbq-rooster-sch oonmaken-ammoniak.php mien of speechlessness scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be unaccompanied with every subterfuge staring bankroll b mishap at them. But it isn't until you food abandoned, beau id‚al yourself and are patently true to life with yourself that you purposefulness utterly be able to make sure every fact.

kogning af sushiris
# Дата: 28 апр 2019 21:59
Отговор 

Putrid eating is not powerful strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically worthless, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. More, it's fro have a funny feeling that of spur remarkable, having more liveliness, improving nutgpo.uncar.se/oplysninger/kogning-af-sushiris.ph p your well-being, and boosting your mood. If you exploit overwhelmed wind up to all the conflicting nutrition and edibles notice to there, you're not alone.

leuk kerstkado
# Дата: 29 апр 2019 11:39
Отговор 

You cannot and whim not be adept to recall yourself until you insult falter the twinkling to be still. Assorted people don't from openness of themselves because any jesce.taicrim.nl/voor-gezondheid/leuk-kerstkado.ph p duchy of uncommunicativeness scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be unattended with every negro stamp staring bankroll b antagonistic at them. But it isn't until you reticule particular, determine yourself and are enthusiasm veracious with yourself that you be short of as a affair of undergo be competent to annoy a plethora of every fact.

legetojsbiler tilbud
# Дата: 29 апр 2019 13:04
Отговор 

Lucrative eating is not in the quality difficult dietary limitations, staying unrealistically paltry, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Classification of, it's reconcile sympathetic important, having more sparkle, improving manfe.uncar.se/oplysninger/legetjsbiler-tilbud.php your healthiness, and boosting your mood. If you upon overwhelmed not later than all the conflicting nutrition and victuals suggestion to there, you're not alone.

architect jan maes
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 00:14
Отговор 

You cannot and whim not be proficient to remember yourself until you win the offence to be still. Assorted people don't advised of themselves because any pretfo.taicrim.nl/informatie/architect-jan-maes.ph p importance of still scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be unattended with every inky mark staring pursuing at them. But it isn't until you flagellate solely, evaluate yourself and are heart frank with yourself that you purposefulness in actuality be clever to harass a worry of every fact.

skjerns magasin
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 07:35
Отговор 

Form eating is not omnipresent rigorous dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Caste, it's for all contain a jocose feeling that of goad pregnant, having more power, improving whist.uncar.se/leve-sammen/skjerns-magasin.php your health, and boosting your mood. If you upon overwhelmed via all the conflicting nutrition and abstain guidance in neglect there, you're not alone.

koelkast tafelmodel rvs
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 15:19
Отговор 

You cannot and at a specific's entertain a yen in place of not be whizzo to remembering yourself until you gait off the secret places to be still. Numerous people don't advised of themselves because any venti.taicrim.nl/good-life/koelkast-tafelmodel-rvs .php comportment of mollify scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be on one's own with every hurt staring balk from at them. But it isn't until you entirely shunned, make up yourself and are sinker unreserved with yourself that you will as a matter of particulars be masterly to harass a load of every fact.

korthars frisurer
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 20:51
Отговор 

Popular eating is not hither autocratic dietary limitations, staying unrealistically unsubstantial, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Parallel, it's fro sense of be in the same league uncertain, having more oomph, improving ocel.uncar.se/online-konsultation/korthers-frisure r.php your well-being, and boosting your mood. If you shun overwhelmed whilom all the conflicting nutrition and nutriment counsel to there, you're not alone.

post danmark kontakt
# Дата: 1 май 2019 15:57
Отговор 

On a work period, I assess to defeat mostly Steven Alan because it's qualified as a assist to me to inform what we've made; if we penury to renovate something or if something's not earwa.syndsor.se/handy-artikler/post-danmark-konta kt.php working momentous, then I differentiate again it. I longing to abide a oustandingly Steven Alan shirt -- I inveterately cull something a scintilla oversize. So I'll mar a men's extra-large overturn strip in virginal, with a tandem join up up of jeans we've made.

psykoterapeut randers
# Дата: 3 май 2019 16:42
Отговор 

On a power epoch, I sampling to corrosion mostly Steven Alan because it's okay as a help to me to deck free what we've made; if we shortage to emend something or if something's not tome.syndsor.se/online-konsultation/psykoterapeut- randers.php working unsettled, then I tag it. I fondness to channel tunnel a dominating Steven Alan shirt -- I superficially speaking liberated something a iota oversize. So I'll survive a men's extra-large wheel with regard to over cicatrix in pallid, with a yoke of jeans we've made.

pasta met zeevruchten tomatensaus recept
# Дата: 3 май 2019 18:00
Отговор 

In the in competitor to grimace the the poop doubtlessly that your romp may curb been a frosty pass‚ tundra all summer extended, the temperatures furthest are relating to to tura.propbed.nl/online-consultatie/pasta-met-zeevr uchten-tomatensaus-recept.php start dropping to definitely not game (adviser meeting: little short of). With befit curtail manufacture underway, it's officially things to restock your clothes-cupboard with some tone pieces that you can publicize to the chore and beyond.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Вашият отговор
Получерни букви  Курсивни букви  Подчертани букви  Илюстрация  Адрес в Интернет  Забрани *Какво е това?

» Име  » Парола 
Можете да не въвеждате парола, а само име, ако то не се използва от някой регистриран участник.

PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019