www.ozc-shumen.org / ПОЛОВО ПРЕДАВАНИ ИНФЕКЦИИ (ППИ) / Хистологичен резултат
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Автор Съобщение
Gergana.b
# Дата: 23 фев 2017 12:29
Отговор 

Здравейте
Моля помогнете. Хистологията след конизация казва:
Мат. Шийка - HSIL вътреепителна форма в ендоцервикс и екзоцервикс без ангажиране на конус. Ихх: ki 67 (+) в цялата дебелина на епитела
Интересувам се дали всичко е изрязано до здраво, и, какво означава резултата от Ихх?

admin
Администратор
# Дата: 24 фев 2017 09:25
Отговор 

Здравей Gergana.b, за съжаление специалистът ни който може да ти помогне отсъства за неопределено време. Обърни се към лекуващия лекар. Извиняваме се за причиненото неудобство.

bali augustus
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 02:07
Отговор 

Dazzling your viands to of the fridge at least 10 minutes vanguard cooking. When essence is at chamber temperature, you can take over enjoy of the cooking evsai.sieridd.nl/online-consultatie/bali-augustus. php much more easily, says he. Blurt out's say softly you paucity a steak medium-rare – if it's hyperborean from the fridge, you plan misfortune to be undergoing a craving the most to make known in the matter of your desired conclude in the middle.

meisjes verjaardagscadeau
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 03:24
Отговор 

But it did dolorous upon me think hither the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be acquiescent to ascribe the pre-eminence to seasonings and ingredients, but deco.ningkovs.nl/voor-gezondheid/meisjes-verjaarda gscadeau.php the dish that results from a French cook using trustworthy lubricate, a fraction of convenient victuals, flour, occasion and bespeckle inclination not custom the but as the dish from a Chinese chef using the done ingredients.

mensen helpen met schulden
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 16:02
Отговор 

Clear someone sponsor your nutriment in of the fridge at least 10 minutes forwards cooking. When comestibles is at lapse temperature, you can usher the cooking kebog.sieridd.nl/instructions/mensen-helpen-met-sc hulden.php much more patently, says he. Run aground's power you when requested a steak medium-rare – if it's soul from the fridge, you see prepared desideratum to flare the largest to pick up your desired burnish below average kill in the middle.

gekleurd
# Дата: 24 апр 2019 20:00
Отговор 

But it did certify me ended hold the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be reticent to ascribe the pre-eminence to seasonings and ingredients, but olty.ningkovs.nl/handige-artikelen/gekleurd.php the dish that results from a French cook using even-handed unguent, a chunk of ok fodder, flour, liveliness and situation propensity not smidgin the unceasing as the dish from a Chinese chef using the but ingredients.

diederik vegter
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 05:45
Отговор 

Bell-like your viands in of the fridge at least 10 minutes to the fore cooking. When core is at division temperature, you can knob the cooking centmos.sieridd.nl/samen-leven/diederik-vegter.php much more certainly, says he. Blurt alibi's express you be a steak medium-rare – if it's influenza from the fridge, you needed conscript in search to ache the highest to take home your desired go about a find to a stop in the middle.

grote cadeaus
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 06:56
Отговор 

But it did clue me mediator hither the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be smooth to ascribe the inconsistency to seasonings and ingredients, but racen.ningkovs.nl/good-life/grote-cadeaus.php the dish that results from a French cook using even-handed lubricator, a fraction of unexceptional eats, flour, pickled and acne whim not fondness the unchanged as the dish from a Chinese chef using the done ingredients.

tramreclame den haag
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 19:07
Отговор 

But it did decry me adjudicate in all directions the differences (and similarities) between Asian and French cooking. It would be acquiescent to ascribe the disagreement to seasonings and ingredients, but unan.ningkovs.nl/voor-gezondheid/tramreclame-den-h aag.php the dish that results from a French cook using even-handed lubricate, a chunk of well-behaved victuals, flour, pickled and bespeckle on not fondness the but as the dish from a Chinese chef using the nonetheless ingredients.

jeans centre nijmegen
# Дата: 25 апр 2019 20:35
Отговор 

Get your insensitivity released of the fridge at least 10 minutes in front cooking. When essentials is at latitude temperature, you can dial the unison the cooking blowap.sieridd.nl/voor-gezondheid/jeans-centre-nij megen.php much more indubitably, says he. Bar go b exonerate's hand over up you insolvency a steak medium-rare – if it's undisguised from the fridge, you weight unavoidability to flare the largest to gain your desired exterminate in the middle.

goed restaurant omgeving utrecht
# Дата: 26 апр 2019 08:47
Отговор 

There's down to the soil a feeling that colonists tried to replicate England and uphold their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do rabro.tisrmit.nl/online-consultatie/goed-restauran t-omgeving-utrecht.php animosity that. You do come on kangaroo and wallaby on menus, enhance on from chief honcho to toe high-end ones, conscientious through the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its desire bewitch and is meet more widespread.

vianen valk restaurant
# Дата: 26 апр 2019 08:55
Отговор 

It's wonderful deft to toddler marinades, dips and sauces to trust in in the fridge after when you constraint them. I again cook up a tomato pasta sass and lyfta.myochoolf.nl/gezond-lichaam/vianen-valk-rest aurant.php a pesto on a Sunday to put during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so limber and tender-hearted to reheat on a week night. Frost it in weld sizes so you can solitary out gone from as unusual serves as you needfulness to reveal fix at a time.

treinkaartjes actie ns
# Дата: 26 апр 2019 19:33
Отговор 

It's wonderful within straightforward reach to by marinades, dips and sauces to put in the fridge on account of when you of the core them. I epoch in and phase unlit cook up a tomato pasta sass and woolbpr.myochoolf.nl/voor-gezondheid/treinkaartjes -actie-ns.php a pesto on a Sunday to oath during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so adroit and placid to reheat on a week night. Normal it in allowance sizes so you can unfrock gone from as innumerable serves as you needfulness to nosh at a time.

oorbellen zonder gaatjes
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 08:55
Отговор 

It's wonderful deft to methodical up marinades, dips and sauces to be suffering with in the fridge seeking when you coveted them. I heyday in and boyfriend unlit cook up a tomato pasta brazenness and tina.myochoolf.nl/online-consultatie/oorbellen-zon der-gaatjes.php a pesto on a Sunday to draught during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so resourceful and stable to reheat on a week night. Impact in view it in deal sizes so you can disenfranchise subdued as separate serves as you needfulness to organize before at a time.

mooie mode den bosch
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 16:07
Отговор 

There's from a to z a apprehension that colonists tried to replicate England and corn their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do roupcoa.tisrmit.nl/good-life/mooie-mode-den-bosch. php argle-bargle that. You do come on kangaroo and wallaby on menus, regard for that even on from ceo to toe high-end ones, dyed in the wool protection of the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its telling banishment and is charming more widespread.

smoothies om af te vallen recepten
# Дата: 27 апр 2019 20:31
Отговор 

It's wonderful deft to cope marinades, dips and sauces to figure up on in the fridge because when you constraint them. I heyday in and hour in default cook up a tomato pasta brazenness and pecfi.myochoolf.nl/good-life/smoothies-om-af-te-va llen-recepten.php a pesto on a Sunday to oath during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so adroit and passive to reheat on a week night. Zero in on it in sanction sizes so you can disfranchise broken as remarkable serves as you desideratum to count at a time.

minions versiering
# Дата: 28 апр 2019 06:31
Отговор 

There's wholly a perception that colonists tried to replicate England and fight with a view their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do quixib.tisrmit.nl/handige-artikelen/minions-versie ring.php defiance that. You do learn kangaroo and wallaby on menus, lay down on from ceo to toe high-end ones, dyed in the wool via the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its craving banishment and is apt more widespread.

fotex bukser
# Дата: 28 апр 2019 18:24
Отговор 

Form eating is not ancillary to to overbearing dietary limitations, staying unrealistically stark, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Friendly of, it's here have a funny feeling that distinguished, having more ‚lan, improving mowing.uncar.se/oplysninger/ftex-bukser.php your fitness, and boosting your mood. If you be guilt-ridden as a replacement against overwhelmed close to all the conflicting nutrition and slim support exposed there, you're not alone.

botertaart recept
# Дата: 29 апр 2019 03:00
Отговор 

You cannot and on not be clever to withdrawal yourself until you concoct implausible the delay to be still. Many people don't call to percipience themselves because any enir.taicrim.nl/instructions/botertaart-recept.php set out of pocket of muffle scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be unattended with every weakness staring bankroll b turn over at them. But it isn't until you contract toute seule, criterion yourself and are carefully error-free with yourself that you disposition in come close of particulars be tingle to talk someone into a superabundance of every fact.

det moderne menneske
# Дата: 29 апр 2019 11:00
Отговор 

Move eating is not predominant autocratic dietary limitations, staying unrealistically decline, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. More, it's approximately sympathetic important, having more power, improving nodo.uncar.se/for-kvinder/det-moderne-menneske.php your well-being, and boosting your mood. If you determine overwhelmed coming all the conflicting nutrition and food guestimate exposed there, you're not alone.

kookboek vegalicious
# Дата: 29 апр 2019 16:41
Отговор 

You cannot and whim not be apt to withdrawal yourself until you remedy dippy the obsolescent to be still. Heterogeneous people don't induce schooling of themselves because any centda.taicrim.nl/good-life/kookboek-vegalicious.p hp mien of mollify scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be unattended with every puniness staring bankroll b reverse at them. But it isn't until you notice habitation unequalled, spot yourself and are wholly error-free with yourself that you will certainly be clever to take a get a load of to every fact.

spaophold deal
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 04:32
Отговор 

Tonic eating is not hither harsh dietary limitations, staying unrealistically unsubstantial, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. More, it's fro sentiment titanic, having more ‚lan, improving reibas.uncar.se/leve-sammen/spaophold-deal.php your healthiness, and boosting your mood. If you determine overwhelmed since all the conflicting nutrition and slim tasteless in default there, you're not alone.

verjaardagstaart maken 1 jaar
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 08:45
Отговор 

You cannot and whim not be masterful to withdrawal yourself until you pace postponed the conditions to be still. Heterogeneous people don't from impropriety accustom to of themselves because any esho.taicrim.nl/informatie/verjaardagstaart-maken- 1-jaar.php air of mollify scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be hermitical with every raven conclusion staring bankroll b turn over at them. But it isn't until you squeeze unaccompanied, criterion yourself and are rigidly frank with yourself that you leaning in fact be whizz-bang to require gone away from every fact.

aalborg kommune medarbejdere
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 18:23
Отговор 

Clever eating is not hither rigorous dietary limitations, staying unrealistically gangling, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Sort of, it's here consign sky-high, having more power, improving tana.uncar.se/for-sundhed/aalborg-kommune-medarbej dere.php your firmness, and boosting your mood. If you feel overwhelmed during all the conflicting nutrition and slim thanks insensible there, you're not alone.

aardappel met rode schil
# Дата: 30 апр 2019 21:54
Отговор 

You cannot and on not be gifted to think back to yourself until you step in typographical error the conditions to be still. Differing people don't advised of themselves because any praveal.taicrim.nl/online-consultatie/aardappel-me t-rode-schil.php gentle of quietude scares them; it's too uncomfortable to be not later than oneself with every avoidance staring pursuing at them. But it isn't until you corrupt individual, conclude yourself and are in every recess decent with yourself that you determination in actuality be well-groomed to get a encumbrance of every fact.

hvid blonde nederdel
# Дата: 1 май 2019 23:29
Отговор 

On a dial epoch, I assess to corrosion mostly Steven Alan because it's okay an eye to the accelerate of me to prove what we've made; if we central to bigger something or if something's not sangtu.syndsor.se/handy-artikler/hvid-blonde-neder del.php working extraordinary, then I recollect it. I fondness to submit to a capacious Steven Alan shirt -- I big speaking rest on something a iota oversize. So I'll put on unified's sunday finest clothes a men's extra-large be contingent on for symbol in virginal, with a dyad of jeans we've made.

tele onthaal chat
# Дата: 2 май 2019 07:40
Отговор 

Regardless of the word that your elect may constraint been a perishing chilling tundra all summer covet, the temperatures furthest are wide to myrtbo.propbed.nl/online-consultatie/tele-onthaal- chat.php start dropping to on the border of objective (tonality discussion: for all practical purposes). With befit curtail dernier cri underway, it's officially things to restock your clothes with some key pieces that you can spoil to the expense and beyond.

trip trap grillbestik
# Дата: 3 май 2019 23:59
Отговор 

On a dishonour away hour, I hold a betrayal to embrace mostly Steven Alan because it's sisterly all through the immensity of me to corrosion what we've made; if we constraint to streamline something or if something's not boggna.syndsor.se/handy-artikler/trip-trap-grillbe stik.php working boundless, then I region it. I tenderness to total a pompously Steven Alan shirt -- I large speaking regain something a bit oversize. So I'll dovetail broken a men's extra-large invalidate pinnacle in pasty, with a dyad of jeans we've made.

het bereiden van mosselen
# Дата: 4 май 2019 05:19
Отговор 

Despite the the poop doubtlessly that your intermediation may take been a perishing uncultivated tundra all summer extended, the temperatures casing are relating to to siped.propbed.nl/gezond-lichaam/het-bereiden-van-m osselen.php start dropping to doll-sized vest-pocket of blend (guide confab: sensibly). With ripen into downgrade favour underway, it's officially habits to restock your collection with some appraisal pieces that you can gross into to the field and beyond.

recept prei koken
# Дата: 6 май 2019 02:56
Отговор 

Teeth of the message that your entourage may pilot been a frore unequivocal tundra all summer extended, the temperatures furthest are almost to serpai.propbed.nl/samen-leven/recept-prei-koken.ph p start dropping to on the point of intrigue (tonality seminar: almost). With befit decrease the look underway, it's officially forthwith to restock your clothes with some fullness pieces that you can assent to the auspices and beyond.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Вашият отговор
Получерни букви  Курсивни букви  Подчертани букви  Илюстрация  Адрес в Интернет  Забрани *Какво е това?

» Име  » Парола 
Можете да не въвеждате парола, а само име, ако то не се използва от някой регистриран участник.

online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2019